By URL
By Username
By MRSS
Enter a URL of an MRSS feed
 
or

A minor fire broke out into the famed house of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, which is popularly called as Mannat and located at Bandra in Mumbai. Reportedly the fire broke out on the night of November 21, after a short circuit occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan and set-off the fire alarm of bungalow. According to the sources, security guards immediately called up the fire brigade, where two fire engines rushed down on the spot. Shah Rukh Khan, his family and associates are in no harm as the blaze was quickly brought under control within no time.